🎄✨ Unleash the Magic of the Season with Glittering Christmas Tree Ornament Craft for Seniors in Aged Care! ✨🎄
‘Tis the season to sparkle, and what better way to do so than with our FREE and downloadable Glittering Christmas Tree Ornament Craft for Seniors in aged care? Delight in the joy of the holidays while simultaneously exercising your creativity skills and embracing the warmth of togetherness. With glitter, glue, and endless possibilities, this craft invites you to tap into your artistic side and relish the joy of handcrafted décor.
A free and downloadable PDF of this activity is available at the bottom of this page. 📰👇🏻
Get ready for the activity with these exciting supplies!
- Colorful Popsicle Sticks
- Yarn or Thread
- Glue Stick
- Glue Gun
How To Make The Glittering Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- To begin, grab a green popsicle stick and trim the edges.
- Using a ruler, mark the popsicle stick at the specified measurement.
- Please use the following measurements for the green popsicle sticks, which will serve as the leaves of the tree: 1″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, 2.5″, 3″.
- Now it’s time to put your crafty pants on: snip the green popsicle sticks, then grab the brown popsicle stick, thread, and half-inch green stick.
- Take a glue gun and attach one end of the thread to the top of the brown popsicle stick.
- Next, attach the half-inch green popsicle stick to the top of the thread.
- Assemble all the green popsicle sticks that were previously cut.
- Once you have finished gluing the green popsicle sticks together, place a star at the top and use colorful stickers to decorate the tree.
- That’s it, you’re finished with the craft! You may also craft different designs to unleash more of your creativity.
Download your FREE Glittering Christmas Tree Ornament Craft guide now and let the glittering magic of the holidays brighten your days. Engage your senses, exercise your mind, and make this Christmas truly special. 🎅🎁🌟
Download your printable PDF copy of Glittering Christmas Tree Ornament Craft