Asking questions about your resident’s past and what they remember when growing up can start a great conversation group in aged care!
We have prepared a great bunch of questions to help you start a fun reminiscing session.
1. What was your favourite subject at school?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. My favourite part of the day is?
4. My favourite dog, cat or pet was named?
5. If you could visit any country in the world where would you go?
6. What was your favourite toy as a child?
7. What food did you dislike as a child?
8. Did you ever hand write letters to your family & friends and post them?
9. Was there anyone famous you admired when growing up?
10. What was the happiest day of your life?
11. What dances were popular when you were young?
12. Did you have a favourite band or singer when growing up?
13. What fashion fads were around when you were growing up?
14. If I won the lottery I would?
15. If I was to write a book I would write about?