This quiz will be sure to get a few laughs. Whether you are an aged care center in Australia or any country around the world you will all enjoy this trivia activity. How many of these funny Aussie slang questions do you know?
A printable A4 version can be found at the bottom of the page.
- If you were having a spud with your evening meal what are you eating? (A) potato
- If you need to visit the Dunny or Loo where are you going?
- If you are doing the Aussie salute what are you doing?
(A) shooing or brushing flies away from your face & body
- If you are wearing bathers what are you wearing?
(A) bathing suit or costume
- If you visited a restaurant and it was chockers what does this mean? (A) fully crowded
- If you were visiting Whoop Whoop where are you?
(A) in the middle of nowhere or a far away place
- If you employed someone and they were a Bludger what does this mean?
(A) you employed someone very lazy who doesn’t want to work hard
- What is a popular spread used in sandwiches and on toast made from brewers yeast extract and is salty? (A) Vegemite
- To wear Daggy clothes is to be?
(A) unstylish, not well dressed
- If you were Stoked to see someone or be somewhere what does it mean? (A) happy & excited
- If you were hosting a piss up with plenty of grog what are you doing? (A) a party or get together with plenty of alcohol
- If you are going out and it is suggested you should rug up what does that mean? (A) dress warmly
- To wear sunnies to the beach is to wear what?
- If you are going to Maccas for lunch where are you going? (A) McDonalds
- To wear a jumper is to wear a what?
- If I was taken my esky on a picnic what am I taking?
(A) insulated box to keep food & drinks cold
- If I was having a barbecue and was cooking snags what am I cooking? (A) sausages
- If I was going to take my tinny out in the water what am I doing? (A) taking a small boat out into the water
- If you had ankle biters what do you have?
(A) small children
- Australian slang word for a mosquito is?
- To say Ta is to say?
(A) thank you
- If I say to you G’day what am I saying? (A) hello
- What is a Sheila? (A) a woman or lady
- See ya this arvo means? (A) see you this afternoon
- If I said I was flat out I am? (A) really busy
- If you have to telephone the Ambo you are ringing?
(A) an ambulance
More Australian Activities you will enjoy:
Throw the Rubber Thong | Australia Day for Seniors
Here is a fun and easy idea for your Australia Day celebrations in aged care! Throwing the rubber thong competition is an Aussie tradition …