This is our second installment of Christmas Trivia for Seniors. We hope you and your residence in Aged Care have a Merry Christmas!
Click the link at the bottom of the page for the A4 printable version.
1. What is the day after Christmas, the 26th of December, known as?
2. Which calendar counts the days in anticipation of Christmas?
The Advent Calendar
3. What city was Jesus born in?
4. Where is Santa Claus’ workshop located?
5. Which Christmas carol was originally written in German and called “Stille Nacht”?
6. Who is the mother of Jesus?
7. What gifts did the 3 Kings offer to Jesus?
Frankincense Myrrh and Gold
8. What is traditionally hidden inside a Christmas pudding?
9. What kind of bird has gone away in the song Winter Wonderland?
10. Which ballet is particularly popular during the Christmas season?
11. Which was the first country to Issue a Christmas postage stamp?
12. Name the popular Christmas flower
13. Who was the star of the movie “White Christmas”?
14. What is the name of the Christmas Snowman?
15. Which festive table decoration contains a joke and a small gift?
A Christmas Cracker
16. Which Christmas sweet is sometimes referred to as a
17. What would you be drinking if you had a Gluhwein?
18. What is Santa Claus called in France?
19. At what time is the Queen’s Christmas message broadcast on Christmas Day?
20. In the Christmas song Silent Night, what words follow Silent Night?
More Christmas Activities you will enjoy:
Download your printable PDF copy of Christmas Trivia for Seniors – No 2