Welcome to another Christmas Quiz to challenge seniors in aged care!
Click the link at the bottom of the page for the printable version.
1. Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
The tradition of putting up a tree to celebrate the holiday reportedly started in Germany in the 16th century
2. What pop singer has been named the Queen of Christmas?
Mariah Carey (All I Want For Christmas is you)
3. What kind of bird has gone away in Ella Fitzgerald’s Winter Wonderland?
4. What is the tallest Christmas tree ever?
The tallest tree displayed was in Seattle, Washington, it measured 221 Feet Tall
5. Who was the star of the Christmas Movie “Jingle all the way”?
6. Who spies on kids and reports back to Santa?
Elf on a Shelf
7. Whose birthday is being celebrated on Christmas Day?
8. When is Boxing Day?
9. What type of musical comedy stage is performed at Christmas time?
10. Which popular Christmas beverage is also called “milk punch?”
11. Which type of tree was the partridge sitting in according to a well known Christmas song?
12. What was the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time?
13. Pavlova is a popular Christmas dessert in Australia. What is the basic ingredient of a Pavlova?
14. How many reindeer drive Santa’s sleigh (including Rudolph)?
15. In the carol Jingle Bells what kind of sleigh is mentioned?
One Horse Open Sleigh
16. Which is the most famous Christmas Ballet?
17. In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge?
18. What are you supposed to do when you find yourself under the mistletoe?
19. How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
20. What is hidden in a Christmas pudding?
Traditionally a silver six pence was hidden inside the Christmas Pudding. These days in many countries silver coins are still put inside.
More Christmas Activities you will enjoy:
Christmas Quiz for Seniors – No 3
Welcome to another Christmas Quiz to challenge seniors in aged care! Click the link at the bottom of the page for the printable version. 1. …