Welcome to Memory Lane Therapy’s second General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for seniors! This is an easy quiz that will challenge the memory and encourage some reminiscing amongst residents and staff in aged care. This can be enjoyed as a social activity anytime!
If you missed our first very popular General Knowledge Quiz you can find it here.
Browse the Quiz section of our website and discover many quizzes like this and more. Sign up for our Newsletter to receive our latest quizzes and activities for seniors directly to your inbox.
1. A noise made by a duck
2. Who was the first woman pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic?
(A) Amy Johnson
3. Which animal is on the Porsche logo?
4. Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
(A) Saint Patrick
5. Dog breed often used by visually impaired people?
6. What is the Australian – New Zealand dessert with a meringue base?
7. Being by one’s self is being ….?
8. Blank spaces are ….?
9. If you are required you are?
10. Australian oatmeal biscuits are called?
11. Name the famous Auction website beginning with the letter E?
12. A place you can visit exotic animals in the city?
13. Which country gave New York the Statue of Liberty?
14. Starting with D what were dance clubs called in the 1970s & 1980s?
15. Starting with W what is it to greet someone enthusiastically & warmly?
16. To be very dry and craving a drink?
17. To sit a test is also known as sitting an?
18. The glass part of reading glasses?
19. A hair wave treatment?
20. Name the art of Japanese paper folding?
Recommended for you:
Movie Quiz for Seniors
Famous Lines from Movies Quiz
Retro TV Trivia Quiz